Our medical social services are designed to help individuals, couples and families overcome different psychological, social and medical issues. These services provide assessment and solutions related to social problems that disturb the community.
A Plus Home Health Care Inc. employs licensed medical social workers who can be of great help in addressing your social and medical concerns. They are expert and knowledgeable in this type of field that is why they can give you quality medical social services that you need. Our medical social workers are dedicated to providing information and assistance regarding a wide array of medical and social issues.
The following are the medical social services that we offer:
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Life Coaching
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Case Management
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Short-term Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Assessment
- Counseling with Life-style Changes
- Teaching Regarding Coping with Loss and Change
- Grief counseling
If you have inquiries about our medical social services, please give us a call at 248-443-0053. You may also send us a message through contact us page.